This website (oodihelsinki.fi) uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data which are saved in your browser when you load a website. It allows for recognition of your computer/IP address and for collection of information about the pages you visit and which features you use.
The cookies set on our website do not collect personal data about users. The data retrieved will be used only to enhance the quality and accessibility of content, service and support to our visitors. The data may be made public from time to time, however only in an aggregate, non-personally identifiable form, indicating for instance the total number of site visitors.
The following third parties store the following cookies on Oodi Helsinki’s websites:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us (i) to perform statistical analysis of e.g. number of visitors and (ii) to improve the website’s usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements. You can read more about how Google collects and protects data here. Google Analytics also provides opt-out tools for the web.
- Google AdWords (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us to target advertising based on site behavior. Google AdWords does not store any personally identifiable or sensitive information. You can read more about how Google collects and protects data here.
Please refer to the help guide for your browser below for further guidance on how to delete cookies from your browser.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla Firefox, a help guide is available here
- For Google Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
This website also stores user data (name and e-mail provided by the login method such as Facebook and Google) when logging in to create Oodi Helsinki lists. This data will not be shared with third parties.