The COVID-19 passport will be introduced at bigger public events at Helmet libraries. Participants over the age of 16 are required to present their COVID-19 passport. There may be city-specific differences in practices for smaller public events with less than 20 participants. These will be communicated in connection with the event.
You can also visit libraries without a COVID-19 passport, and the operation of libraries will otherwise continue as usual. The use of face masks is recommended at libraries. Customers are advised to maintain good hand hygiene and keep a safe distance from other customers and staff.
- Download your COVID-19 passport from My Kanta at kanta.fi. The passport is required for all visitors aged 16 and over.
- You can either print out your passport or show it on your mobile device (take a screenshot or save the file on your mobile).
- If you wish, you can print out your COVID-19 passport using the library printer.
- The passport will be checked when you arrive at the event.
- Please also be prepared to prove your identity if necessary.
- The COVID-19 passport requires a COVID-19 vaccination certificate, a certificate of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours or a certificate of recovery from COVID-19. The user retrieves the passport from the My Kanta service.
- The library scans the passports with THL’s official reader app. The app does not show the organiser any health information other than proof of protection against COVID-19.