In the facility
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities and uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the customer service point are hard to perceive.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.
The main entrance
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
The route to the main entrance
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
Read more about the three floors of Oodi.